These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you order Goods. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
Description of Goods
While we have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure the accuracy of description or prices of goods, we reserve our rights to rectify any material errors therein. Accordingly, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods and/or their prices as advertised on this website.
Acceptance of your order
Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason.
Because we rely on our suppliers, we do not guarantee that Goods advertised on our website are available.
If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives.If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel all or part of your order.
Payment Method, Delivery & Charges
Cancellations, Returns & Exchange
Please refer to Returns & Exchanges.
Data Protection & Security of your Credit Card
We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the quality of the Goods;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a particular purpose;
- the correspondence of the Goods with any description;
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose;
- the truth of any Content on Our Website;
- compliance with any law;
- non-infringement of any right.
We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
Except in the case of liability for personal injury or death, our liability under this contract is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the goods or services you have purchased.
Comments/Reviews posted to our website
We may, at our discretion, read, assess, review or moderate any content in any form published on our website by us or any third party. If we do, we need not notify you or give you a reason.
You agree that you will not use or allow anyone else to use Our Website to Post Content which is or may:
- be malicious or defamatory;
- be illegal, obscene, offensive, threatening or violent;
- be likely to harass, intimidate, bully, upset, embarrass, alarm, annoy any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from us or that you are connected with us or that we have endorsed you or your business;
- be used to sell any goods or services or for any other commercial use.
We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Goods and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in:text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
You may not use our name or logos or trademarks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.